A mentor must have:
- Certification from FIBA or any other relevant authority
- A proper education
- Experience working with athletes
- A solid understanding of the challenges of a basketball player
- A reputation for honesty, reliability, and professionalism
- A professional background as basketball player
Before accepting any advice from mentors, make sure that they have the proper certification from FIBA: XXXXX. In case of doubt, or in case of witnessing bad behaviour from mentors, please contact your National Federation or FIBA immediately (email@example.com).